Move Out Painting Service in Dubai – Apartment Painting, Villa Painting, Office Painting Service in Dubai, UAE
Alpha Painters provides outstanding move out painting services which includes both interior painting with utmost quality assurance. We understand the value of your property and thus we always strive to offer you something innovative and cost effective solution.
We try our level best to give the best in quality home painting service in Dubai through our experienced team, latest equipment and premium quality raw materials. So, if you are looking for a quality and durable solution to your painting requirements, our residential painters in Dubai are always here to help you. With years of experience and expertise on different types comprehensive house painting projects in Dubai, we can provide you a hassle-free, quick and safe apartment painting service.
All our Alpha residential painters are licensed and fully insured to work on any project and thus you would not have search for find me a home painter for any painting requirement.
How we do it?
- Choosing the Right Paint
- Matching Paint to Surfaces
- Selecting a Finish
- Choosing the Right Brush
- Choosing the Right Roller Cover
- Choosing a Ladder
- The Key to great results
Our residential painters in Dubai pay special attention to preparing the surface as it ensures the best result, no matter how high quality paint or latest equipment you use. We use sealers and primers as per requirement and remove earlier paints to make it suitable for creating a perfect bonding between the paint and the surface which not only make it look shiny but also ensure a high durability. We also spend enough time on preparing the room before starting any house painting in Dubai so that you do not have to bother about spilling and droplets of paint. Here is an overview of the procedure we generally follow:
- Remove draperies, pictures, mirrors, area rugs, hardware (if possible), and switch and receptacle cover plates
- Move all furniture to the centre of the room or the room, if possible. Cover all furniture with drop clothes
- Tape off woodwork and tape down plastic drop cloths
- Wrap plastic around light fixtures, and use masking tape to cover any hardware you can’t remove
- Open a window or door to ensure good ventilation
- Clean the surface as needed
- Gaps between walls, ceilings, crown mouldings and other interior trim can be filled with the appropriate Pre select caulk after priming the surface